Tax - Tax & Legal Services - Strategy & Transformation Support Analyst - Senior Associate
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
The Strategy & Transformation Support Analyst is a new and key role within the Tax and Legal Line of Service (LoS) Strategy Office. The role holder will work closely and support the Strategy & Transformation Director and the team.
No two days will be the same in this role! This is an opportunity for someone to learn and personally develop / progress a career in either Strategy development, transformation change delivery, PMO or business analysis, while playing a pivotal role on specific initiatives, helping to maintain an overall status of all initiatives and taking on small transformation project responsibilities.
This role is suited to someone who excels in stakeholder engagement and communication, can work from a limited briefing, is creative, digitally minded and not scared to challenge the norm.
- Work closely with the Strategy & Transformation Director and support them in the creation of new and refreshed strategies, leading large strategic projects and overseeing the full Strategy Office.
- Take the lead on PMO deliverables - single view of all initiatives and status reporting.
- Support with the preparation of presentations for the leadership team, ME firm Steering Committee and Global.
- Ensure all projects are fully scoped, have a robust Business Case and key stakeholders are identified.
- Support the Change Manager to ensure all Business Readiness, Communications and People changes are identified, planned and delivered.
- Lead smaller initiatives from idea to delivery and post implementation review.
- Initially under the direction from the Business Analyst, undertake business analysis assignment for specific initiatives.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business.
- Work in close collaboration with the digital assets / citizen led innovation teams - securing resources to deliver digital and technology solutions.
Experience & personal attributes
- Three to five years working in a professional environment - and able to display professional maturity.
- Any experience or exposure to change or transformation would be an advantageous.
- Analytical and digitally minded.
- Must be a team player, with a can do positive attitude.
- An adaptable individual who can comfortably take on a varied portfolio of work.
- Interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills are mandatory.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date: December 18, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.