CA Industrial Trainee- Finance
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 42 countries.
Morgan Stanley’s Finance Division protects the Firm by serving as guardian of the Firm’s books & records while contributing to our Firm-wide risk management responsibilities. The Finance Division manages the Firm’s financial & capital resources, prepares financial and regulatory reports, and helps maintain strong relationships with our Regulators. We advise and support our various business units by advising on business plans & forecasts, reviewing financial performance, and providing advisory services.
Broadly, the Finance function in India comprises of Legal Entity Controllers (LEC), Regulatory Reporting, Finance Risk & Assurance, Product Control, Tax, Treasury, and Re-Engineering & Expense Management (REM). Analysts will be provided structured training and have the opportunity to work within one of these silos. The roles require individuals to work closely with colleagues in Finance and other Business Units.
What to expect…
Successful candidates will develop or enhance their knowledge of finance and accounting by exploring the various financial aspects of one or more of the Firm’s business units.
Candidates will generally be expected to:
- Develop an understanding the Morgan Stanley businesses and product lines
- Produce analysis, reconciliation and substantiation of P&L and/or other financial reports which will be reviewed with their team’s global counterparts
- Understand the Reporting Systems, and contribute to enhancing the Firm’s control environment
- Provide Regulatory and Financial Reporting to global stakeholders
- Report and provide resolve trade breaks and related adjustments
- Working extensively with global counterparts including teams outside of the Finance Division
What we’re looking for…
- Good academic background in Business/Commerce with an interest in Financial Services
- Candidates pursuing CA and are in process of completing 2yrs articalship.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS office preferably Excel
- Strong communication
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.