Central Control Unit Client Team Lead Lifecycle Private Banking - Periodic Reviews #177675
This role will focus on the execution and development of the Financial Crime Compliance Program across the Credit Suisse Private Banking division especially around the area of Periodic Review Framework and ensure that the Program meets internal and applicable local legal or regulatory requirements and standards.
The individual will report to CCU Team Lead of Enhanced Client Periodic Reviews focusing on sampling reviews of existing relationships.
- Perform timely review of existing accounts across all risk levels on a sampling basis that includes but is not limited to Source of Wealth, Source of Funds, KYC Identification, AML, KYC, FATCA, CRS, etc.
- Ensure all risk issues have been appropriately been identified, addressed, and were required raised to relevant Specialist Desks (e.g. PEP, Tax Compliance, Sanctions, Reputational Risk, etc) for assessment and approval.
- Ensure all existing accounts are reviewed to satisfy the required standards in relation to Financial Crime Compliance and other regulatory requirements.
Business Engagement and Advisory
- Provide Compliance advice to the PB Business and supporting functions on periodic review matters pertaining to new rules, regulations, and internal requirements.
- Promoting strong Compliance Culture and Awareness
- Record breaches by Relationship Managers for submission of poor quality periodic reviews with the view to instill strong Compliance culture and awareness.
- Provide regular training to the Front Office on periodic review requirements to improve the quality of submissions.
- Support the design, development, and implementation of Global and APAC projects in relation to Periodic Review in both Interim and Future state by providing specialist support and Compliance advice
- Support CCU Head of Client Lifecycle PB and Head of ECPR in strategic initiatives and ensure successful execution of planned deliverables in a timely manner against the roadmap.
You will join the Compliance Operation with Team members seated in APAC, a cohesive and dynamic team with varied qualifications and backgrounds. The Team values open communication and believe in ongoing training, hence team members would be encouraged to share knowledge and experience, and every member will be given opportunities to learn and grow with the Team.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Bachelor of Law/Accounting/Business/Economics/Finance and related academic qualification
- At least 6 years of relevant AML/KYC experience within Private/Wealth Management Bank
- Proven understanding of AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong, and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg)
- Dedicated and a self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think out of the box and to work under pressure
- The skill to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, client onboarding, operations and other general counsel colleagues, etc
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Outstanding team player who possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong VBA or Excel macro knowledge would be preferable
- The ability to read/write Japanese would be highly advantageous
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits, and excellent training.We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.