Senior Auditor (Data Risk) #183430
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Auditor, Data Risk, within our cutting edge audit function, where you will have opportunities to supervise and monitor audits to ensure efficient and high quality audit execution. This is an opportunity to shape audit planning and fieldwork and to present findings to senior management in collaboration with the Audit Manager, while supporting more junior staff to develop the value and insight they provide. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your audits, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven work experience of at least 5-8 years relating to audit or risk management or data officer in the financial services industry.
- Proficient in Data Risk topics including data governance, data quality and data architecture.
- Solid understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills, precision in delivery and can thrive under pressure
- Ability to present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal ability, a willingness to help junior staff develop as well as addressing performance issues encountered within audits in a proactive way.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.