Finance Tax Officer (Oct - Nov 2021)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your key responsibilities
In your role as a temporary Finance Tax Officer, you’ll:
- Assist on partnership / corporate tax compliance
- Analyze and identify deductible / non-deductible expense & trade / non-trade income
- Data collation to complete tax schedule
- Work with the Shared Service Centre to ensure efficient processing of delegated Finance responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Competent use of Excel and Microsoft Word
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work with complex and detailed information
- Meticulous and attention to details
You can also expect exposure to Controlling / General Ledger support including assisting with firm's audit.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.