Senior Finance Partner – ERP Optimisation & Global Products Technologies
New digital technologies are transforming and disrupting global economies at a pace never seen before. The pharmaceutical sector is no exception. At GSK we work to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people, to deliver our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. Technology and the capabilities it brings is a key enabler to our success.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the digital transformation and shaping the future of the company.
As Senior Finance Partner – ERP Optimisation & Global Products Technologies you will be the single point of contact within finance that enables an independent prioritisation of competing demand.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Finance Partner with multiple Vice President’s (within Tech and Finance) across a wide range of matters of commercial/ financial nature/ and procurement for the function. These will often be ad-hoc in nature, with no historical precedent to follow.
- Operate as a peer on leadership meetings (e.g. investment and risk boards). Building partnerships and strong relationships with all senior managers, with the objective that collectively we make optimal commercial decisions.
- To operate across the Global Process Owner community (GPO’s) to understand the investment demand pipeline, lead the creation of investment cases and socialise with respective business/ financial stakeholders. Responsible for ensuring accurate NPV, ROI and payback calculations are developed for each project and used for purposes of decision making at governance meetings.
- Provide analysis and delivery insight that links financial and business strategy. This will also include (but is not limited to) the presentation of financial performance, forecasts and variances including a thorough assessment of operational drivers/ risks and opportunities.
- Actively participate in and drive ad-hoc projects and transformation initiatives (dealing with high degrees of ambiguity and multiple conflicting deliverables).
- Lead the creation of enterprise investment cases (e.g. enterprise upgrade in SAP to Hana S4) and the resulting global deployment programme.
- Responsible for annual 3/1 Plan submissions for ERP, Master Data Management.
- University degree in Finance/Economics or other relevant specialization
- Professional finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA) desirable
- Min. 5 years of experience in a commercial environment, and demonstratable commercial acumen/ decision making
- Experience in working on Transformation or Technology global improvement projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence senior decision-makers
- Demonstrable strategic thinking
- Effective communication skills and ability to interact with & influence providers and customers remotely
- Fluency in English
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Flexible work solutions - up to 80% of remote work
- Contributing to the creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding the set financial area
- Package of benefits of the total annual value of 100 000 PLN (life insurance, medical care, preventive healthcare services (P4P), employee pension scheme, multisport card and Employee Assistant Programme (access to free psychological, legal and financial advisory support), LTI and company car.
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Supportive & friendly working environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.