SDC Regulatory Compliance---Associate Analyst---San Antonio, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Alpharetta, GA
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Regulatory Compliance sits within Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) and focuses on supporting financial services clients with adhering to regional and global regulatory requirements, including but not limited to banking regulations, consumer regulations, investment advisor requirements, sector-specific regulations, and broker-dealer compliance. Regulatory Compliance encompasses three different service offerings: Financial Crimes Compliance, Consumer and Enterprise Compliance, and Sector Compliance. As we continue to deliver a broad range of risk management services to financial services firms, we need your help to build the capabilities of our Service Delivery Center.
As an Associate Analyst you’ll be based at our Service Delivery Center (SDC) in either Jacksonville, Florida or San Antonio, Texas which is made up of high-performing US-based employees who work closely with our Consulting professionals to deliver work to our Financial Services clients. Here, you’ll be involved in project teams of all sizes, assessing or collecting customer information, reviewing transactions to identify unusual or potentially suspicious activity, validating regulatory adherence, and addressing regulatory needs. There are opportunities to learn quickly and deliver high quality services to our clients. Future opportunities for growth and advancement come as individuals in this role come to understand and specialize in the work and show high quality delivery as well as people management skills.
Your key responsibilities
Execution and quality review of collection and assessment of customer information and validating third-party information. Review adverse media from customer screening, customer transactional records and legal documentation. Bring strong attention to detail and judgement skills to ensure work is complete and accurate and to escalate to leadership when appropriate.
Skills and attributes for success
Delivering client requirements in a regulatory driven environment, process improvements, and understanding operationally complex Know Your Customer and transaction monitoring engagements, among other financial crimes compliance-related responsibilities. Developing relationships with team members across all teams.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience related to operational management; financial services industry experience preferred
- A degree in business or related discipline
- Excellent attention to detail working in a time sensitive metrics and quality driven production environment.
- Proven communication skills demonstrated through effective writing and presentation of information
- Effective teaming, project management, and organizational skills.
- An interest in working in an environment which encourages continuous learning, development and identification of opportunities for improvement of individual and team performance.
- A willingness to travel on an exception basis, less than 5%, for client needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong teaming skills working with others of diverse skill sets and backgrounds
What we look for
You should be flexible and able to juggle multiple responsibilities, including delivery of exceptional quality work to our clients. You’ll be a self-starter, motivated, take ownership for the accuracy of your work and will value sharing best practices in executing the work across a variety of anti-money laundering and financial crimes related topics on which you work.
What we offerWe offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.