Contact: Louis Cecile
215 Vauxhall Bridge Road
About Parkinson's UK
We're the UK's Parkinson's support and research charity. Because we're here, no one has to face Parkinson's alone.
- We're the largest charity funder of Parkinson's research in the UK investing over £70million.
- We provide expert information on every aspect of Parkinson's.
- We offer training and resources for health and social care professionals to help improve services.
- We offer friendship, support and the opportunity to meet others affected through our local presence.
- We campaign, change attitudes and improve services.
- We improve understanding of Parkinson's by changing attitudes and challenging myths.
- We fundraise to find a cure and improve life.
There are lots of ways you can get involved and support us. Help us to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
We seek professionals to provide us with their expertise in financial volunteering roles.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?