Sage 200 Management Accountant (Systems implementation role)
This role, Sage 200 Management Accountant (Systems implementation role), is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that has extensive experience on Sage Line 200 to assist in a systems upgrade.
The role is a great mix of Accounting and systems work for a growing business!
Since the position is going to begin as a 4 month contract role the client is looking to pay the successful candidate on an hourly rate.
Our client are a growing business working in the manufacturing and production industry. They are based in the City of London close to stations such as Green Park and Bond Street.
They are currently working in a small office with the view to move into a bigger office over the course of the next few months in the same area.
The role will begin as a 4 month temporary assignment with the view to be extended.
This role, Sage 200 Management Accountant (Systems implementation role), involves
- Assisting with a system implementation moving Sage 200 to SAP
- Migration of financial data to SAP
- Extensive knowledge of Sage 200 is needed
- Production of the management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Analysis of the new systems financial data
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with the transactional duties
- Managing the sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Accountancy focused for a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate
- Paid hourly
- Temporary role for 4 months
The candidate we are looking for, Sage 200 Management Accountant (Systems implementation role), must:
1. Have experience on Sage 200
2. Be experienced in the production of Management Accounts
3. Be Part Qualified or a Finalist - full qualified candidates unfortunately cannot be considered
This role is an exceptional position for a candidate with Sage 200 experience looking to work for a small company and gain amazing exposure to a wide range of duties!