Senior Financial Analyst - Minneapolis
Our client is a large publically–held company in the twin cities downtown area seeking a Senior Financial Analyst consultant. This role will also have accounting components to it, so a mix of finance/accounting experience is preferred. SAP experience required. Only local applications will be considered.
• Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
• Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
• Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks.
• Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire industries.
• Month–end close
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
• 5–7 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
• Must have SAP experience.
• Large company experience preferred.
Note: Your resume will not be presented to a client without your prior approval.
For immediate consideration please email your resume.
Equal opportunity employer