Business Analyst II
Business Analyst Level II Farfield Systems is seeking a qualified Business Analyst to fulfill a Dept of Commerce position, in Washington D.C., with the following experience:
- Provides subject matter expertise with extensive knowledge in designated field.
- Provides guidance concerning task direction and contributes to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions.
- Generally possess demonstrated ability and experience in management consulting at the senior management level.
- Other areas of expertise include but are not limited to business process re–engineering, statistical process control, individual and organizational assessment and evaluation, simulation strategic and business planning, supply chain management, change management, and organizational development.
- 5 years of experience in a business analyst role
- A Bachelors degree in field equivalent to the position
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology, and Linear Sequential Life Cycle models.