- Provide support to the business and contribute to the professional development of the engineer community at ANZ
- Work with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
Role Location: Melbourne, CBD
Role Type: 3 month Contract role
As a SharePoint Engineer in our EDG Tribe you will design, build, test and support applications and / or underlying bank infrastructure. This role will help develop information sharing platforms and tools to enable EDG to store, share and manage digital information & communication, along with providing genuine solutions and professional services to ANZ colleagues.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model across versions 2010 to 2016
- Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Previous experience in Frontend development (React, Node JS, etc.)
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- Experience in UI/UX
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS097081.