Our client, an award winning chartered accountancy firm, is hiring for a Trainee Accountant, to gain experience and training in a wide variety of accounting disciplines, including audit and taxation, in order to display increasing skills in the working environment and achieve qualification as either ACCA or ACA.
- Timely and cost effective completion of tasks assigned
- Meeting deadlines and budgets and communicating progress to seniors, managers, Partners' PAs as appropriate
- Undertaking training and supervision of more junior team members
- Professional and friendly communication with clients
- Progressing to achieve professional qualification
- Complying with the firm's operating procedures as laid down in the quality manual and the practice administration manual in so far as they relate to the trainee accountant role
- A Levels or relevant NVQ qualifications or a University honours degree
- Technical competence and experience appropriate to level within team
- Technically up to date with awareness of relevant regulatory frameworks appropriate to level of experience/qualification
- Professional and ethical skills, displaying integrity
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and logical skills
This is a full–time position, with pension, medical, salary increases for exam passes.
Please apply online to be considered.