Winners are looking for a trainee accountant with private practice experience to join a well–established company on a permanent, full–time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you can have real progression along with the support
As a Trainee Accountant you will focus on core responsibilities around:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Providing bookkeeping and VAT work to a range of clients
- Assisting senior staff members with audit work
- Dealing with ad–hoc queries and occasional visits to client premises
As the ideal applicant:
- you will already be studying for your AAT qualification
- with experience of working in practice and looking to develop your skills further
- The individual should be ambitious, hard–working and self–motivated.
- Excellent communication skills are important for the variety of client contact that will be faced
- Although the role is based in the Padstow office it will involve some travel when required to clients and our other offices.
- Full study support and training package is available for the successful candidate.
A competitive salary and holiday package are offered with additional benefits such as health care and pension schemes. This role is to start in March 2019, on a permanent basis and the working hours are Monday to Friday. You will ideally have access to a vehicle and have a full driving licence.
Please contact Maxine at Winners Recruitment for further information or click the link and submit your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.