This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Financial Services Advisory – Business Analyst
About Grant Thornton Financial Services Advisory
Grant Thornton is Ireland’s fastest growing financial services firm delivering innovative solutions to clients across the country. Our Financial Services Advisory (FSA) Division brings industry specific expertise to support our clients in navigating Regulatory, Strategic, Digital and Change management challenges. At Grant Thornton our focus is on people; both building deep client relationships and investing in our staff to help them to realise their potential and achieve their ambitions.
We are currently looking for experienced individuals to join our expanding Financial Services Advisory Division. You will be self-motivated, capable of working off your own initiative and have the ability to assist with the delivery of Project milestones.
These are challenging but fulfilling roles, where you will be required to operate as a key member of our team, playing a lead role in the delivery of business focused solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated, capable of working off their own initiative and have the ability to collaborate with colleagues in a dynamic team environment to assist with the delivery of project milestones. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and represents an excellent opportunity to build a successful career supported by ongoing development and training.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of client and workstream operations, processes, and business objectives and utilise this knowledge on assignments/projects
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to work to strict internal deadlines
- Work in close proximity with team leads and clients
- Contribute to internal reporting requirements, project plans, project status reports, RAID logs, management updates and other reports as required
- Communicate effectively with management and team leads in respect of summary analysis and escalation of key action points
- Interact proactively with key stakeholders to gather information, resolve issues, and provide analysis to inform client deliverables
Skills and attributes:
- Communication: Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office: Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical skills: Focused approach to the review, assessment and interpretation of data streams and the communication of summary information to team leads and clients
- Teamwork: Ability to work as part of a team on multiple workstreams concurrently
- Organisation: Scheduling and facilitating meetings, including Agendas and Minutes
- Attitude: Strong work ethic, proactive attitude to issue resolution, delivering excellence, managing deadlines and being comfortable working as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third level degree
- QFA or APA desirable
- Minimum 1 year experience in Operations, Banking or Change projects
- Project and Process management experience
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment and delivering results
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.