Corporate Finance Executive - Audit Seniors Apply!
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified Auditor who is looking to move into Corporate Finance at a reputable Sussex Firm. Although previous experience Corporate Finance isn't a necessity, it is desirable.
A highly successful firm of chartered accountants, based in Gatwick that provides the range of services to a diverse client base, ranging from starts ups, small businesses, through to large and significant sized corporate clients, with wide ranging M&A project work arising from these clients. There are excellent prospects for career progression and development in this firm and role, as you will have opportunity to work closely and directly with highly experienced and well regarded professionals in this field, as a key right hand support, delivering on wide ranging project work. If offers the chance to develop skills aross all areas of Corporate Finance. There is real opportunity to progress and carve an influential role, at a key time in this firms, corporate finance growth and development.
Joining as a Corporate Finance Executive / Senior you will work closely with Partners/ Directors across the firm and the wider management group delivering high quality corporate finance services and projects to wide ranging clients. You will provide services, as part of a team in providing corporate finance advice across both M & A and transaction support. Deals are wide ranging in size and complexity and you will have involvement across the following areas
- Carry out due diligence work and prepare draft reports.
- Create and review financial models, and prepare reports.
- Liaising directly with clients to gather.
- Take full ownership of all delegated or assigned tasks.
- Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches, with involvement in business development activities.
- Preparing transaction documentation - business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
- Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients.
- Developing business plans and financial forecasts, with involvement in business valuations, exit planning, fund raising.
- Supporting the team in marketing activity.
- Building strong working relationships with the clients.
You will progress and develop within this successful corporate finance team with a clear development and career path on offer.
You may be ACA, ACCA, CF qualified, within an accountancy practice background across any of Top 4, Top Ten, Mid Tier, Top 50 or large independent firm background. Or, you may have developed your career within a smaller, boutique corporate finance firm environment.
You may be newly qualified, or with up to 1 - 2 yrs or more post qualified experience. You will ideally have either specialised in corporate finance so far, as an Corporate Finance Executive / Senior, or have some experience in this field through secondments for example and be looking to further your career in this sector, within a leading and growing firm of chartered accountants. Or equally, you will bring proven experience of audit for instance, or a background in other discipline areas within the profession so far and be looking to diversify into corporate finance, being able to demonstrate the skills required and genuine interest to diversify into the sector.
Salary between £38,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package.