An exciting opportunity has arisen within a UK restaurant group performing well against market conditions for a Finance Manager to join on a pathway to a Financial Controller position.
My client is a well-known restaurant group in the UK which has diversified its revenue streams in the UK and expanded overseas through acquisition. They're a recognisable brand with a strong track record and are now entering a new phase of growth as they look at further retail opportunities. In line with this growth there has been internal promotions into new business units which has created a new Finance Manager role in London.
This position is designed to give you a pathway from Finance Manager to Financial Controller of the UK business in the next year. You will also have responsibility at group level across a number of projects led from London. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership for the UK business reporting and analysis at review level;
- Management of the UK team (5 members of staff);
- Supporting the Group FC and CFO on group reporting, tax, and treasury;
- Partnering with a data focused team on group FP&A activities and leading the budgeting and forecasting processes;
- A range of ad hoc projects (e.g. business case appraisals, site analysis, acquisitions, etc.)
As a strong applicant for this Finance Manager position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting processes;
- Ideally show some exposure to a multi-site environment;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with a business partnering style and ability to work with C-Level individuals;
- Be happy operating in a hands on capacity when leading the team and running projects.
The offer to the successful Finance Manager will be:
- £55,000-£65,000 (depending on experience)
- Discretionary Bonus
- 4% matched pension
- Private Medical
- Staff discounts
- Clear pathway to Financial Controller over the next year