Financial Analyst - Sales and marketing - Itasca
Exciting CPG Manufacturing company is seeking an Entry Level Financial Analyst to develop and maintain metrics on FP&A, Trade/Category Marketing, and Sales Channels. This position will have heavy influence and direction from the Director of Finance and will need to be able to present analytics to multiple groups within the Business.
What We Like:
- Opportunity for early career individual to perform deep analytics in sales and marketing, heavy visibility to Senior Leadership and multiple BU.
- Growing and profitable 40 year old privately held company
- Flex Hours (8–5 PM) can flex to leave early occasionally or can change start times
- Summer Fridays – office closes at 3 PM
- Ideal Candidate will have real world with trade analytics and financial models that they have developed within Marketing, Sales, or FP&A.
- 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Top notch excel skills with Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas.
- 60% on Trade Analytics P&L for Supporting Sales
- 20% FP&A
- 20% Ad Hoc Reporting and Analytics