Business Analyst/Project Manager-Fixed Income-IB
My investment banking client is looking for a Business Analyst/ Project Manager. The role sits within the Fixed Income/Control Office division and will be working closely with Front Office and the technology team to shape and initiate controls which will play an integral part of the Control Structure to remediate any gaps. In addition, you will devise clear policies which will help set out guidelines to reinforce change procedures.
– Bachelor's/ Equivalent degree
– Experience working within an Investment Banking Front office environment (minimum of 5 years experience)
– IB sales & trading experience including strong comprehension of conflict of interest, trading control
– Proven experience of delivering non–technology & technology–driven change
– Experience drafting policies & procedures
– Great analytical skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.