Consolidations System Accountant base din Slough
12 month contract
The Systems Accountant is responsible for:
1) Take responsibility for effective management of the firms consolidation application.
2) Ensure correct Financial Reporting is produced.
3) Set up new users, answer queries and liaise with development team where required.
4) Test the application during upgrades
To be successful in this role you will be:
1) Experienced System Accountant specifically for a Financial Consolidation Application, for example ( BPC, Hyperion, TM1, Infor CPM)
2) Experienced in setting up new users, answer queries and happy to provide that 1st line of support
3) A good understanding of finance.
Ideally you will also be a qualified accountant.
12 month contract paying market rate