Page Personnel are engaged with a prestigious world-wide blue-chip business based in the West Bristol area. They are seeking to appoint a talented payroller on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a stimulating and exceptional opportunity to work in one of Bristol's most sought after companies.
With 24,000 employee's across the globe, they operate a structured and well-developed payroll process and want someone to join their friendly busy team. They are supportive and have a great social vibrant office but do have busy periods which require a skilled payroller with strong attention to detail.
The successful payroller will ideally have 12 months + experience in a similar role and the responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:
- Processing all incoming payroll impacting information and transactions e.g. new starters, leavers, absence, statutory leave and pay, tax codes & NI category changes,
- Processing all weekly and / or monthly variable pay instructions from sites e.g. bonuses, shift allowances, overtime etc.
- Producing and submitting all BACS any other external or 3rd party payment files.
- Producing and submitting all HMRC RTI and auto enrolment pension files.
- Producing and delivering high quality payroll output files to customers that comprise payslips, reports KPI's etc. relating to their respective payrolls.
- Dealing with correspondence to employees, sites and external parties e.g. overpayment recovery letters, Benefits Agency / Child support requests for information, financial references etc.
- Ensuring all required controls are correctly operated and all required evidence is produced and retained, resulting in a robust and secure payroll process.
- Proactively recommending improvements to existing processes based on the identification of recurring issues or possible future risks
The successful part-time payroller will have the following aptitudes:
- A minimum of 12 months payroll experience.
- Experience of balancing the needs and priorities of both weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Experience of running payrolls for multiple sites across multiple geographical locations (within the UK at least).
- A strong understanding of, and passion for, delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential, but must be accompanied by an appreciation of the big picture.
- Experience of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, word etc).
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills will be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Previous use of NGA Resourcelink would be an advantage.
On offer for the successful payroller:
- Annual salary reviews
- £26,000 per annum
- A progressive growing globally established business
- On-site parking
- Friendly working environment