In this role as the payroll admin, you will be required to build up good relationships by liaising and resolving any payroll queries. The stores will rely totally on your knowledge, excellent numerical skills and understanding of payroll to make things work efficiently.
My client are a leading retail brand who have over 1000 stores worldwide. You will be based in their Brentwood office.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Admin role are:
- Processing monthly payrolls
- Inputting new starters, leavers, bonuses, overtime, sick and unpaid leave, expenses, childcare vouchers, travel allowances, pensions
- Liaising with HMRC and submit tax, NI, p45, p46s and p11d's
Process year end payrol
Dealing with all payroll queries
Ensuring that the business is complying with all current HMRC legislation
Contribute to issues / policy changes
It is preferred that the Payroll admin has at least 1 year of payroll experience and has a positive attitude to work.
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive salary and additional benefits