Finance Manager- General Accounting
If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile a little bit each day, you’ve come to the right place.
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees.
Around here, we are all Leaders and brand ambassadors. The Leadership Behaviors we are passionate about are: Driving Innovation, Acting Like an Owner, Collaborating with Key Stakeholders, Inspiring Others, and Developing Self. These are not just words; these are actions that we live by.
Happiness comes in many packages.
The Finance Manager – General Accounting role provides financial accounting expertise, financial reporting and analysis, technical accounting guidance, audit support and other controllership activities. The position may prepare and/or review account reconciliations and prepares account analyses and financial reports. Included are financial statements, monthly operating reports, quarterly and year-end internal/external reporting packages, and government surveys.
- Lead period closing, analysis, reporting and support for accounting transactions and processes including ensuring the timeliness, accuracy, integrity and quality of the accounting performed
- Coordinate accounting issues with business unit finance, internal control other departments and auditors
- Ensure accounting and reporting follows the Canadian Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises and the Coca-Cola Canada Bottling’s policy and requirements
- Provide leadership of internal organization with capability to deliver against strategic objectives
- Lead and develop a team that provides financial and analytical support for these areas to external and internal stakeholders, including auditors.
- Special Projects and Additional Reporting as Needed
- Accounting designation and Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Expertise in maintaining compliant internal controls environment
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and accounting policies/GAAP
- Proficient in SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills