Finance Business Partner
Reporting to the FD, this position is to provide full finance support to a number of large and complex FM contracts across the Greater London area. Based in large modern offices in the Weybridge area.
Please note - this role will be based in the Weybrige office for 2-3 days per week, with the remaining days in the Greater London area.
Finance Business Partner in a Multi National Services Company
The Finance Business Partner role involves;
Reporting to the FD, this position is to provide full finance support to a number of large and complex FM contracts across the Greater London area.
This includes working with various levels of operational and support management throughout the business to achieve all KPI targets with a particular focus on growth and margin.
This role also takes responsibility for contract cost efficiency and improvement initiatives, driving these through with the operational management and reporting the benefit through to MD / COO on a monthly basis.
Other responsibilities include monthly forecasting, annual budgets, finance compliance, trend analysis.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will;
- be Part qualified / Finalist level CIMA or ACCA
- Have a commercial understanding of their current business
- will have prious experience of business partnering with non-finance staff/teams/managers
- Previous experience of management accounts analysis and interrogation is essential
- preferred systems experience - NAV, Saffron, Excel (Macros experience is desirable)
The Finance Business Partner role can pay between £40-45,000 + up to £6,000 car allowance, flexible working, and great benefits.