- This is a hands on Finance Manager position with responsibility for both the UK & international entities
- A newly created position, the role will be originally technical in focus, with a transition to more FP&A activities over the coming months.
My client is a professional services organisation who have been operating for a number of years. They have recently been acquired by a larger, listed business & have some very exciting growth plans. A highly acquisitve business, there is significant growth planned for the role & business.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition, Fixed Asset analysis, Payroll processing.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, budgets and actual expenditures.
- Manage cash and perform treasury duties, including being key liaison with banks.
- Oversight of staff medical cover as well as other business insurance in conjunction with corporate leadership
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Produce accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and related relevant metrics; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast of financial status.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Assist Corporate leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process, administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Prepare VAT returns and any required statutory returns.
- Coordinate audit activity.
- Provide Management and leadership with Business support
- Role will migrate to an FP&A manager once integration takes place with the parent co. and transactional tasks like AP/AR will also be outsourced
- Qualified accountant is essential for the role (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience managing staff
- Oracle/Hyperion is essential
- Solid experience coordinating adit activities and managing reporting, budget development, forecasting and variance analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll.
A competitive salary & great development opportunities.