- Opportunity to work for a vibrant & forward thinking tech startup in Westminster
- A 6 month contract role
The client is a British multinational technology company founded in 2012, and headquartered in London. It makes distributed simulation software for video games and corporate use
The key responsibilities of the successful Management Accountant will include:
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Business partnering with senior stakeholder within operations
- Supervising a small team of accounting technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (or an international equivalent).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop good relationships with stakeholders.
- Proficient business partnering skills.
- A commercial focus.
- Have excellent IT skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.
Initially a 6 month contract with a competitive salary and benefits package.