Junior Accounts Payable (Temporary to Permanent)
This role, Junior Accounts Payable (Temporary to Permanent), is a great opportunity to work for an international business based in the City of London.
The role will provide training and support to someone with a minimum of 3 months purchase ledger experience.
Our client are looking for someone who is progressive, driven and keen to learn.
Our client are an international technology business based in the City of London.
They have just moved offices and upgraded all of their software meaning the working environment is vibrant and exciting!
They are looking for someone to begin at a junior level and progress upwards following training.
This role, Junior Accounts Payable (Temporary to Permanent), involves:
- Training on the full purchase ledger process
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Paid hourly
- Start as soon as possible
- Based in the City of London
- Accountancy focused
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Accounts Payable (Temporary to Permanent), must:
1. Have at least 3 months experience in finance/ purchase ledger
2. Be happy with a temporary to permanent role
3. Be keen to progress and learn
This role offers exceptional training and the chance for a candidate to progress!