36 Hours p/w
If you’re looking for a varied accountancy role looking after all our retails stores, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic finance team supporting our 500+ retail stores across the UK. Located at our Head Office in Enderby, Leicestershire, our Retail Estates Team is responsible for accounting and providing accurate and timely reporting on all occupancy costs within the income statement and delivering finance support to a variety of key stakeholders across the business.
About the Role
- Accounting and reporting on total business rates bill for our total property portfolio
- Deliver all key information and provide support to key stakeholders in our Estates, Legal and Group Finance Functions
- Manage all seasonal budgets and branch profitability analysis for stores across the UK
- Oversee monthly forecasting, variance analysis, monthly management accounts and statutory reporting
- Manage the annual tax and external audit analysis
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) and ideally have experience of working with rates and leases in a previous role
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, with excellent attention to detail
- Great planning and organisational skills to ensure implementation within required deadlines
- Excellent management or coaching experience with the ability to train and mentor a junior member of the team
- Advanced Excel skills including knowledge of using Pivot Tables, V Lookups, Macros and Formulas
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closing Date: 28th Feb 2019