Exciting Finance Manager opportunity.
Salary of £50,000 per annum, plus benefits.
A growing business, working with some of the biggest brands in the world, and a company passionate about internal succession planning. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will provide insightful management reporting to the business around performance, budgeting and forecasting and internal controls.
You will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting, providing monthly commentary/variance analysis to budget and forecast, identifying opportunities for improvement in the process.
- Ensuring a robust internal control environment is established & maintained.
- Prepping management accounts.
- Be a trusted finance business partner across the organisation.
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- An ability to identify, challenge and influence.
- Strong communicator, with an engaging personality to thrive in a challenging industry.
- Strong analytical skills and Excel capabilities.
Salary of £50,000 per annum, plus a bonus and benefits package.