This Client Accountant position is responsible for the control of finances of client monies held in order to manage a property portfolio. You will be responsible for all cash held within your clients portfolio including rents including any service charge, sinking fund and deposits.
My client is a leading commercial property company based in the City of London.
As the Client Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Periodic reporting to clients (standard reports plus additional as required)
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of client reports (i.e. VAT, client statement etc)
- Maintain professional working relationships with clients and ensure that good client service is delivered.
- Update the annual service charge budgets in accordance with internal KPIs
- Manage and maintain the Service charge funds of each property under remit
- Manage and maintain the property and tenant (lease) database for all clients under remit
- Ensure that cash-flow/funding for each property service charge is adequate
- Liaise with property Service Charge Team to ensure completion of service charges within best practice guidelines.
- Monitor cash handling income in accordance with compliance team's instruction
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects instructed by Client Accounts Manager and Head of Property Finance UK
To be considered for this Client Accountant position you must have the following:
- Currently studying ACCA/CIMA
- Strong experience in property management accounting
- Good knowledge of property management systems
£28,000 - £32,000 + study support + excellent benefits