The client are seeking an energetic, organised and competent person to take on all the day-to-day accounting duties of the company. It poses a perfect opportunity for an AAT qualified candidate or someone studying their ACCA/CIMA to get involved in an autonomous role with opportunity for progression and exposure in due course.
The client are a beauty brand company who develops, markets & sells beauty products whose brand strength is developed through social media marketing. The business is in its first year of trading, poised for fast growth and led by experienced Directors who are entrepreneurs with a proven track record of growing businesses. With it being a start-up company, there is a head count of 12 people in the office and they are looking for someone equally as vibrant and energetic to blend well with their sales floor.
The key responsibilities include:
- Full end to end monitoring of the Sales Process from receiving Purchase Order from client, placing order with manufacturer, confirming dispatch of goods and raising sales invoice in Xero.
- Sales ledger credit control
- Inputting of all purchase invoices & expenses onto Xero.
- Reconciling supplier invoices to supplier statements
- Setting up bank payments for authorisation by Directors
- Bank reconciliation for bank and paypal accounts
- Recording sales & receipts in connection with website sales
- Proving payroll information to external accountants
- Month end journals for prepayments, accruals and depreciation
- Liaison with external accountants
- PA duties (see below)
- Any other tasks as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the business
The role also includes acting as an executive PA to the Director. Duties will include arranging meetings, booking hotels/ restaurants, ensuring Director's personal bills are paid etc.
The successful candidate will have:
This role will require a candidate with the flexibility to work additional hours when needed
On offer to the candidate is a salary of £30k - £35k with statutory benefits.