Finance Business Partner
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a growing, progressive e-commerce retailer based in North Manchester.
If you are a qualified accountant with great excel modelling and stakeholder management skills, please get in touch.
Our client are a leader in their field, with an impressive growth story and a high performance culture.
We are looking for qualified accountants who want to think commercially, work with none finance stakeholders and help with cost saving projects across the business.
The key responsibilities for this newly created Finance Business Partner role are as follows:
- Working alongside the Financial Reporting Manager, deliver the monthly management accounts
- Understand and analyse the management accounts and discuss/challenge budget holders on cost variances to budget.
- Assist with year end and half year end reporting and audit work
- Preparation and set up of internal reports and analysis.
- Preparation of annual forecasts and Budgeting.
- Work closely with the HR team - including management reporting to assist decisions.
- Take a lead on new projects and system implementations
- Significant amount of ad hoc tasks and process improvements
The successful candidate for this North Manchester based Finance Business Partner role will be a fully qualified ACA / CIMA accountant, with good acedemics and a proven track record of delivering in a high perfoming business.
You will be driven, and looking to join a business offering the ability to progress your career internally.
The chosen candidate will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus and benefits.