Credit Control Administrator
1 day left
- Part time
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Control Administrator, this is a great interim opportunity for someone looking to get into Financial Services and Credit control. You will be responsible for admin and basic Credit Control duties.
The client is a large Commercial business, based in Stockport. Looking for an interim Credit Control Administrator, this would be on a 3 month interim basis with the possibility of an extension. Great opportunity for someone looking to get into Financial services.
The key responsibilities for the role of Credit control Administrator:
- Leading on admin within Finance / credit control department
- Chasing debt and over due payments
- Excellent customer service
- Liaising with people across the organisation
The successful candidate for the role of Credit Control Administrator will have:
- Be immediately available
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Credit Control
£17,000 + Parking + opportunity of an extension