Trainee Management Accountant
They are looking for a Trainee Management Accountant.
My client is a large UK wide business with their site for the south based in the countryside outside of Southampton.
- Performing month end reconciliations and providing accounts analysis
- Assisting with the internal and external audits
- Bank reconciliations on a weekly basis
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances on a monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns with assistance
- Preparation and input of journals, prepayments and accruals
- Compliance with GDPR/AML and safeguarding company assets
- Assisting in weekly and monthly reporting to Group
- Any other finance duties as directed & required
The right candidate will be AAT qualified and ideally be from a chartered accountancy background. However candidates with relevant experience from commerce and industry, will equally be considered.
You will then be looking to progress to CIMA, for which full study support is offered.
An excellent salary and benefits package, including full study support for CIMA, will be available to the successful candidate.