A great permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Assistant position based in central Stockport. An all round , varied position including purchase ledger, credit control and general banking.
Working for a well established business with a very well respected reputation in the market. Based in a friendly, down to earth and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Debt management and payment collection on customer accounts
- Ownership of supplier utility accounts
- Timely production of customer statements
- Creation of credit notes and invoices as per business requests
- Creation of customer Direct Debit payment files
- Account reconciliations
- Provide cover on key tasks for team members across the Accounts department when required
The successful candidate MUST:
- Experience working in a similar position - Essential
- Have exposure to sales and purchase ledger, credit control and general banking - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel - Essential
- Have strong organisation and attention to detail skills - Essential
- Be adaptable and flexible to the needs of the business - Essential
The is salary is competitive and the role comes with several great benefits such as; discounts, private health care scheme, holidays up to 27 days and an attractive pension scheme