Regional Director of FP&A
Excellent opportunity for a Regional Director of FP&A to join WeWork at a crucial time of their growth. This newly created role will be managing a team of six across various locations, with opportunity to expand throughout the year.
WeWork started their mission in 2010 to create a social, productive and inspiring shared work space for professionals around the globe.
With their unique design and flexible concept, they wanted to create a community as well as an individual space for people to work and also come together. Their incredible success story is testament to an unwavering visions coupled with commercial execution. Now in 554 locations across 97 cities they can truly call themselves world class in what they do.
In their offices, WeWork have created a culture of always challenging and never settling to realise their mission. As they continue to expand and add to their portfolio, they are also looking to grow their finance team in London with high potential individuals.
The Regional Director of FP&A will be responsible for;
- Manage quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting and long range planning for the EMEA region
- Manage and grow the region's FP&A team (currently six)
- Prepare weekly and monthly executive reports with key performance metrics
- Liaise with senior executives across the business, especially operations, sales, legal, real estate and construction
- Manage the relationship between the local executive team and the central finance team in WeWork's New York HQ
- Maintain and enhance efficiency of internal financial reporting processes
- Create ad-hoc analyses and presentations to drive business strategy
- Support strategic planning and review processes
- Help drive accountability and visibility throughout the organisation
The Regional Director of FP&A will be;
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (Economics, finance, etc.)
- 8+ years' experience in a finance function, with several years in FP&A
- Experience of, or knowledge of property and housing or construction industry would be beneficial
- Must be a proven leader with the ability to motivate and manage a growing team
- Advanced knowledge of Excel essential
- Ability to create targeted presentations
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Able to work comfortably under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SAAS accounting systems beneficial
Ability to travel for work where necessary
Based in Central London up to six figure basic salary DOE with benefits package.