Head of Risk & Assurance
- Part time
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to lead our business assurance and risk management team and to establish a new quality assurance function.
Our client is one of the largest housing providers in the UK, their 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving forward our risk management strategy
- Designing, maintaining and validating our assurance and data assurance frameworks
- Leading on the production of the annual assurance reporting to Audit & Risk Committee
- Leading on establishing a new quality assurance function to help drive continuous improvement across the business
- Working with teams across the business at all levels to embed assurance and risk management.
The Head of Business Risk & Assurance will have:
- Significant experience of managing and driving forward business assurance and the risk management strategy
- Experience of establishing a quality assurance function and embedding QA in the culture of the organisation
- Strong in depth understanding of data analysis
- Significant experience of applying the principles in large and complex organisations, managing a challenging risk and assurance portfolio
- An appropriate professional qualification in risk management or assurance
- Experience of working with senior management, Board and Committee members.
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment
- Deadline: 11am 23rd January 2018
- Based in London, Croydon or Sittingbourne
- Risk, Assurancce and Quality Assurance role
- Senior leadership position
- Housing / Property / Lettings sector