This is a very broad accounting role with excellent development.
Business partner to the CEO, providing analysis to drive business decisions
My client is an exclusive, award winning, growing market leader in their industry. They are a commercial property, construction and real estate business and have a portfolio of high end sites. This role is based in there modern, impressive offices based in Richmond upon Thames. You will work closely with the senior leadership team and work across the business.
They have a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The Management Accountant will work closely with the head of finance as well as the senior leadership team be responsible for:
- Producing financial and management accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Tax, VAT and bank.
- Scenario modelling
- WIP reporting and cost tracking
- Analysis to drive and inform business decisions.
The successful Management Accountant will ideally be a recently ACA qualified (or equivalent) accountant looking for a first move from practice.
- Multi-currency and multi-entity exposure.
- Considered and driven in approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple workloads to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of technical accounting
- Able to work with senior stakeholders with the ability to challenge
- Strong Excel skills
The Management Accountant role comes with a very competitive package.
Real Estate and Property