Group Finance Analyst
Brilliant career progression opportunities
Great first move from practice
My client is a global leader in the Retail industry with overseas headquarters. They have a diverse portfolio and this role sits in their West London European Head Office. The company is one of the largest privately owned groups in the world and is a market leader in their field.
The require a Group Finance Analyst to join their high calibre team. The role has exposure to senior stakeholders and reports directly to the Group Financial Controller.
Key responsibilities of the Group Finance Analyst role are:
- Provide analysis on budgeting and forecasting
- Drive business performance
- Extract and interpret financial data to determine past performance
- Develop financial reporting for budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Work closely with senior finance team and non-finance stakeholders across the group.
- Ad-hoc Mergers and Acquisitions analaysis.
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant looking for a first move from practice with the ability to communicate effectively to build business relations internally and externally.
The Group Finance Analyst position comes with a competitive salary circa £50-55,000 plus benefits.