Junior Finance Analyst
As a Junior Finance Analyst, your primary role will be to deliver weekly reporting to group and divisional management. You will also be assisting the FP&A team in coordinating budget & forecast processes, also supporting with analysis work completed by the team.
My client are a very well respected employer in the Poole area. They are a very large business, offering real career development within this office.
As a Junior Finance Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Run the weekly reporting process to ensure all aspects of every site's performance is reported accurately and on time.
- Provides day to day support to all sites on Revenue Reporting.
- Maintains revenue reporting procedures so that all new requirements and issues are solved quickly.
- Assist FP&A team in budget & forecast processes including; building/maintaining the Excel template.
- Assists in delivering analysis and insight to performance.
To be successful in your application for Junior Finance Analyst, you will have:
- A keen interest to work in Finance.
- Advanced Excel Ability.
- Experience is not needed, as long as you have a relevant University degree.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Opportunity to join a top employer in the UK.
- Salary between £23,000 and £25,000.
- Opportunity for Study Support and Career Development.