Management Accountant - Service Charge
Work for a large housing association supporting the Service Charge Team and producing monthly management accounts and establishing reconciliation processes.
Work for a large and growing housing association in London. The organisation aims to provide not only housing but care and support to people with varying needs across London. The organisation is seeking a management accountant to join the finance department to produce monthly management accounts and other reports needed by finance business partners as well as support the Service Charge Team to establish reconciliation processes between systems.
This Management Accountant position has the following responsibilities:
- Review service charge accounting to develop reconciliation processes
- Implement monthly reconciliation process between two systems including adjustment processes
- Produce accurate budgets for service charge
- Provide technical support to operational staff on all aspects of service charge.
- Manage uploading budgets and forecasts to system
- Produce accurate accounting entries within deadline
- Prepare a post monthly salary journals
- Assist with year-end accounts and paperwork within deadline.
- Keep up to date with reporting standards, SORP's and HCA requirements.
- Adhere to the organisations values and policies.
- Full/Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CIPFA)
- Experience working as a Service Charge accountant
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Good communication skills
- Good Excel Skills
Competitive salary and generous benefits package