Management Accountant - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for both the management and statutory accounting. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very friendly and dynamic company based in Kent.
Highly successful business based in Kent, easily accessible from the M20 and by public transport.
As Management Accountant the main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of the annual operating budget
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Managing the statutory audit process, liaising with auditors
- Corporation tax computations
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant with a strong background in both management and financial accounting. My client is looking for someone that can work to tight deadlines and manage a heavy workload.
You will need to be available to start this role at the end of February at the latest.
Up to £42,000
27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
35 hour week