Deputy Financial Controller
1 day left
- Part time
An opportunity has arisen for an excellent team manager to join a well-known infrastructure business in a Deputy Financial Controller position and lead a large team whilst delivering management reporting across a portfolio of projects in London.
A well-known UK infrastructure business which delivers a range of projects across the UK has a newly-created Deputy Financial Controller position available in London for a qualified accountant to lead a team of 8 and deliver management reporting for a portfolio of high-profile projects. They have an excellent 'family-feel' environment focused on collaboration, support, and development which you will be a key part of in a management role.
As the Deputy Financial Controller you will be based in London and have the following key responsibilities:
- Delivery of management accounts for a portfolio of London projects;
- Preparation of commentary and analysis for the finance business partners;
- Management of a team of 8 with a mix of qualified and part-qualified individuals;
- Play a key role in training and developing the team members and lead on any recruitment as necessary;
- Drive process improvements with the team to improve delivery and efficiency.
As a strong applicant for this position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate a strong management accounting background including P&L and Balance Sheet preparation;
- Possess excellent management skills with a proven track record of recruiting, training, and developing staff.
The offer to the successful Deputy Financial Controller will be £45,000-£50,000 depending on experience plus a competitive benefits package including PMI, pension, cycle-to-work scheme, etc.