Assistant Manager / Manager – Enniscorthy Office
Baker Tilly in Enniscorthy are looking to hire an ambitious and highly motivated person to join their audit and accountancy practice. The successful candidate will be working extensively with Directors and Partners as well having a significant amount of direct client contact.
The ideal person will be an ambitious and qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA) with strong general practice and audit experience to join a top ten professional organisation.
Candidates must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills. They will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to their personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
- Mentor and guide trainees and junior staff. Monitor performance
- Take responsibility for planning and resourcing of audits
- Manage the audit process
- Relationship building both with external clients and internal departments including tax, company secretarial and corporate recovery.
- Business development; identity new business opportunities
- Review and approve client documents
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the apply button below.