An excellent career opportunity for a dynamic and driven Payroll Specialist to join an energetic payroll team for the IT Cambridge based company. Within the role the Payroll Specialist will be working ensure that the EMEA payroll is accurately processed and managed, reporting directly into the Global Payroll Manager.
A global leader in the IT industry based in Cambridge who can offer a fantastic working environment alongside state of the art facilities, which offer brilliant career development and progression for the successful candidate. This environment breeds innovation and excellence and it all starts with the employees who are placed at the forefront of the business making this a fantastic place to work and develop.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for:
- Create detailed reports and utilise these with the senior management
- Collect and prepare all payroll data
- Have responsibility for annual, quarterly and weekly payrolls
- Have exposure to multi-currency on a daily basis
- Process all starters and leavers across the business
- Be responsible for the opening and closing of PAYE schemes
- Liaising closely with key stakeholders in on boarding EMEA payroll onto the global system
The successful Payroll Specialist will:
- An energetic and driven individual keen on career progression
- Hold expert knowledge of payroll administration
- Have had exposure to European payroll and a number of currencies
- Hold detailed knowledge of UK tax and payroll legislation
- Hold experience with a number of different systems
- Have excellent communication skills
The Payroll Specialist will be receiving a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package as well a fantastic career progression and development working with a number of experienced professionals. Alongside this the successful applicant will be joining not only a global leading IT business based in Cambridge but also an excellent working environment and facilities.