Finance Manager for the UK and Ireland
As the Finance Manager for the UK and Ireland, you are part of the EMEA Finance team and you report directly to the Director of Finance for UK&I.
In your role, you will be primary the business partner to the Regional and District Sales leaders as well as liaise with leaders in other functions. You will be deeply involved in the Sales forecast process as well as in forecast and planning processes for Opex and Headcount.
Our Client is an international IT business based in Uxbridge.
Leading organisations around the world count on this company for software, systems and services to manage and store their data.
This business is the data authority for hybrid cloud. They provide a full range of cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data to accelerate digital transformation.
They have a revenue of over $5billion and with a worldwide work force of over 10,000 employees.
as Finance Manager for the UK and Ireland you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering
- Deal support
- Certification & Compliance
- Planning, forecasting and actuals on Bookings, Operating expenses and Headcount
- Revenue Reserves management and Revenue forecast
The successful candidate will have
- Great written and communication skills, as needed to work successfully with staff and managers within and outside of function as well as staff at various levels up to VP level.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently in cross functional teams.
Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic, international environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to follow and explain accounting and finance practices and departmental procedures and processes.
Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of US-Gaap Revenue Recognition rules
- you will have experience of business partnering with Sales Leadership, influencing and driving results.
- Experience in IT, storage, service provider would be be massively beneficial
For the successful Finance Manager for the UK and Ireland there is a very good package of £70 - £80k plus benefits