This role will work closely with the Commercial Director, to improve reporting and information practices, as well as supporting Group reporting and analysis.
Our clients are a Private Equity backed business within the IT sector. They have shown considerable growth over the past few years, through organic expansion and acquisition. The business has a turnover of c£100mil and are continuing to grow.
- Assisting with the production of forecasts, budgets and long-range plans and analysis
- Assisting with the review of current reporting practices, make and implement recommendations for significant improvement
- Working closely with Financial and Management Accounts and operational teams across the business in order to anticipate business needs and provide enhanced financial information to the Board
- Assist in the design, implementation and execution of the annual budget process and forecasts
- Develop high quality financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse the financial results with respect to performance against budget/forecasts
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing variances to plan
- Support Financial and Management Accounts analysing and reporting on monthly financial performance
- Identify improvements to the current management information reporting, budgeting and financial systems
- Opportunity to gain experience within a fast-paced, PE-backed environment.
- The chance to make a tangible different to a business in a newly created, commercial role.
- Exposure to the CFO and direct reporting line to the FD.
- A role that is designed to grow as the business grows, meaning you can gain additional experience and progress your career without having to make another move in the future.
- Attractive Leeds location with very easy access to the motorways.
- 25 holidays (plus stat and rising to 28 over service) + 3 extra days/ year to be spent training in an area of your choice. This is a business focussed on continuous development.