All round Commercially focused Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner role.
This Nationwide market leading organisation based in Witney is looking for a talented and capable Commercially orientated Management Accountant to provide financial support to their multi-site network. The role will comprise a wide variation of finance functions including Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Finance Business partnering and Tax.
This position will suit and individual who is keen to have a varied position within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Key role functions:
- Production and development of monthly management information and reporting, including board packs
- Consolidation and review of results from 90 branches
- Liaison with and support for branch managers
- Preparation and processing of monthly accruals, prepayments and other group journals on SAGE (Line 50)
- Ensuring the correct treatment of rental costs for c90 properties
- Oversight of the payroll function until transition to internal payroll department in April 2019
- Support branch managers in all payroll matters
- Act as primary point of contact with payroll processing company (ADP)
- Report to branches and management on staff costs
- Assistance with statutory returns including ONS, VAT and other HMRC returns
- Support with year-end statutory accounts reporting
- Support the Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller on other ad-hoc matters
- Newly Qualified accountant. Evidence of commercial finance knowledge and experience within a strong control environment
- Strong technical (accounting and tax) knowledge an advantage
- Advanced excel skills
Salary up to £50,000
Competitive benefits package