Hyperion Financial Analyst
A newly created opportunity under the direction of the Global Accounting Manager, the Hyperion Financial Analyst is responsible for performing the central reporting and administration of World Courier's Hyperion financial systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Perform month end Hyperion reporting of the global P&L, balance sheet and other financial reports to support the company’s Financial close and reporting based on tight deadlines. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update mapping files of dual Hyperion systems (ie divisional and parent systems) to the SAP ERP system
- Controlling the updates of GL accounts and hierarchies in Hyperion, maintaining consistency between the ERP system and Hyperion
- Run and Maintain monthly reports and Tie out P&L and Balance sheet between ERP systems and Hyperion as part of month end close
- Facilitate global user access and deliver training
- Work with the Global Finance team to update and or create Hierarchies on accounts, departments, entities
Experience and Educational Requirement
Requires someone with significant experience of financial reporting from Hyperion as well as excel. The role could suit someone who is part qualified or looking to develop their financial career and experience within an established central finance team responsible for global reporting in a stable and growing organization.
Minimum Skills Knowledge and Ability Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of working with Hyperion financial systems in a global company.
- Exposure to multi currency would be useful
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrates initiative and with sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, design, and organizational skills, and problem solving abilities
- Flexible work approach when dealing with different regions and sensitive to cultural differences.
- Self starter with professional interpersonal skills, both written and oral communication
About World Courier
World Courier designs world-class logistics and supply chain programs in complete alignment with customers’ business goals. With 2,600+ associates across 52+ countries in 140+ company-owned offices, World Courier delivers ultimate peace of mind for the transport and storage of time- and temperature-sensitive products. For more than 45 years, only World Courier has delivered the unsurpassed knowledge, global reach and flawless supply chain execution needed to become the most trusted specialty logistics company in the world.
World Courier offers an international working environment with flat hierarchies and opportunities to grow and develop. This newly created position in a growing finance team would provide a motivated candidate an excellent opportunity to develop a career in finance at a stable business with a truly global reach. If you feel that your experience is a strong fit for these qualifications, please apply with a copy of your CV and desired remuneration package.